The leading rogue access point and WiFi pentest toolkit for close access operations. Passive and active attacks analyze vulnerable and misconfigured devices.
The WiFi Pineapple® TETRA are the 6th generation pentest platforms. Thoughtfully developed for mobile and persistent deployments, they build on over 10 years of WiFi attack expertise.
The WiFi Pineapple lets pentesters perform targeted man-in-the-middle attacks, advanced reconnaissance, credential harvesting, open source intelligence gathering and more – all from a clean, intuitive web interface.
1. Perform advanced man-in-the-middle attacks by thoroughly mimicking preferred networks
2. Gather intelligence, including what other networks the targets have connected
3. Completely visualizes the WiFi landscape with continuous, live passive monitoring
4. Capture WPA and WPA Enterprise credentials in pcap, hashcat, JTR or plaintext formats
5. All without impacting out-of-scope neighbors from an easy, cross-platform web interface